Thursday, June 5, 2014

Coconut Tarts

So if you know me, you know that I LOVE coconut ANYTHING!!!  I'm gaga for coconuts! So my friends all told me to make a fruit tart - and instead, I made some coconut tarts. And they were delicious. (I will post the recipe soon. But since I'm in a hurry right now, I'm just posting pictures).


Dough

Push the dough into the tart pan. Trim the excess dough off. And then prick the bottom with a fork, several times. And get ready to bake them!!

Mix your ingredients!

Scalded milk. 

Add the first mixture to your second mixture!


Fill those tarts with your coconut custard! And put them in the fridge! 


Make your cream from heavy whipping cream! And a swirl and top with coconut. (You can toast your coconut in the oven, but I don't like it like that). 


 Decorated coconut tarts!


My little tart in it's box! 



Just super cute!



No comments: